Renée Cabourne is the founder of Money Savvy Woman, as well as an Inspirational Speaker, and Author who specializes in providing individuals and couples with a way to reset their mindsets around their money, using their rules, their way.
Being industrious and entrepreneurial as a child, Renée never learned money skills, nor were they taught to her in adulthood. After receiving her Bachelors Degree, she left civil service and pursued a career in financial planning, resulting in becoming a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional (CFP®). As a successful financial advisor and coach for over 14 years, Renée has used her passion and expertise to help 100’s of clients and students transform their financial confusion and struggle into a clear purpose and relationship with money. She was the Chairperson of the 2012 Camp Miss Independent Committee for Camp Fire USA-Inland Southern California Council where 14-18 girls are taught the basics of personal finance over a weekend at Camp Nawakwa annually, a program she founded. And she continues to live her passion as she delivers her Money Make-Over Retreats to women giving them a better way to manage their money so they can win at the money game. Renée is the:
- Past President of NAWBO-IE 2006-07
- Past President of Camp Fire USA-Inland Southern California 2008-10
- Founding Personal Financial Education Committee Member of Holy Name of Mary Parish
- Nominee of 2009 NAWBO-IE Trailblazer Award
- Nominee for 2009 Los Angeles Business Journal “Women Making a Difference” Award
- Winner of the 2007 NAWBO-IE A.N.I.T.A. Award